Up Yonda Farm July Hours:
Monday – Friday 8am-4pm
Contact-free Registration and Day Use Fee Collection
Day use fees ($6 per vehicle) may be paid through the mail slot in the entrance booth or by credit card using our secure on-line store.
Register your group Keeping track of attendance (date, size of group and home zip code) allows us more funding to increase programming.
- Hiking Trails – OPEN
- Pond – OPEN bring your own nets!
- Butterfly Garden – OPENS 7/13 – one family/group at a time, area will be unlocked by a naturalist prior to entry. Contact staff or call 518.644.9767 to reserve a time during open hours.
- Museum – CLOSED to public
- Auditorium – CLOSED to public
- Farmhouse – CLOSED to public
- Gift Shop – On line with curbside pickup during open hours.
Explore Up Yonda Farm Environmental Education Center
About Up Yonda Farm
Discover the natural beauty of the Adirondacks in upstate New York. Up Yonda Farm offers 73 acres with a spectacular view overlooking Lake George. Public nature programs on a variety of topics are presented year round. Natural history exhibits featuring a diorama with native mammals and birds are housed in the museum. Watch for wildlife outdoors as you hike along one of our woodland trails. There are perennial gardens, including a butterfly garden from June to September. Special programs for schools and groups are available by reservation.
5239 Lake Shore Drive, Bolton Landing, NY 12814
Copyright Up Yonda Farm Environmental Education Center – All rights reserved