Explore Up Yonda Farm Environmental Education Center
Up Yonda Farm January Hours:
Naturalist on Duty
Monday – Saturday 8am-4pm
Contact-free Registration and Day Use Fee Collection
Day use fees ($5 per vehicle) may be paid through the mail slot in the gray entrance booth or by credit card using our secure on-line store. Keeping track of attendance (date, size of group and home zip code) allows us more funding to increase programming.
Activities at Up Yonda Farm
- Gift Shop – OPEN On line only with curbside pickup Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
- Hiking Trails – OPEN – Snowshoe rental available during business hours.
- Storywalk on the Sugar Trail: Hiking Day – OPEN
- Pond –Frozen! Please keep off the ice, there is flowing water below.
- Sensory Garden – Covered in snow!
- Butterfly Garden – CLOSED migration in progress! They’ll be back Summer 2021.
- Pavilion – CLOSED for the season
- Museum – CLOSED to public
- Auditorium – CLOSED to public
- Farmhouse – CLOSED to public
About Up Yonda Farm
Discover the natural beauty of the Adirondacks in upstate New York. Up Yonda Farm offers 73 acres with a spectacular view overlooking Lake George. Public nature programs on a variety of topics are presented year round. Natural history exhibits featuring a diorama with native mammals and birds are housed in the museum. Watch for wildlife outdoors as you hike along one of our woodland trails. There are perennial gardens, including a butterfly garden from June to September. Special programs for schools and groups are available by reservation.
5239 Lake Shore Drive, Bolton Landing, NY 12814
Copyright Up Yonda Farm Environmental Education Center – All rights reserved